Expect an avalanche of award news to come this week when the Screen Actors Guild nominations are announced on Wednesday and Golden Globe bids debut on Thursday. What's most important? Some film noms could trip up the Oscar race -- or cement favorites on their trip to the Kodak Theater in February. Ahead, seven key factors to keep in mind during this busy nomination week, courtesy of GoldDerby.com.
- Will 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close' be Nominated for Best Picture Drama at the Globes?
- Will the Globe for Best Comedy/Musical Picture Predict the Top Oscar Champ?
- Will 'Bridesmaids' Get Nominated for Best Comedy/Musical Picture at the Globes?
- Will Johnny Depp Be Back at the Globes?
- Will the Golden Globes Continue Its Love Affair with Scarlett Johansson?
- Can 'The Muppets' Get Nominated for Best Comedy/Musical Picture at the Globes?
- How many Oscar Longshots Will Get Nominated by SAG?
For more about awards season, head over to GoldDerby.com to see how some limited release favorites are doing at the box office.