Anyway, our point: Movies with bad titles aren't just a new phenomenon. They've been around for years! Some directors figure that naming their project something ridiculous will get them press (which sometimes works; see: 'Snakes on a Plane'); others unknowingly name their film something that actually just stinks. Alas.
In honor of 'Young Goethe' and the aforementioned miracle son, Moviefone presents the Worst Titles in Movie History.
- 'Chopping Mall'
- 'Santa Claus Conquers the Martians'
- 'The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies'
- 'Operation Dumbo Drop'
- 'Highlander II: The Quickening'
- 'Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo'
- 'Martha Marcy May Marlene'
- 'Young Goethe in Love'
- 'Freddy Got Fingered'
- 'The Son of No One'
- 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close'
- 'You Got Served: Beat the World'
- 'Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot'
Follow Moviefone on Twitter
Like Moviefone on Facebook