Is this the worst 'Unscripted' ever? Ryan Gosling is afraid it might be, but Moviefone HQ kind of loves it. The awkwardness starts at the very beginning -- as Gosling and 'Drive' director Nicolas Winding Refn ('Valhalla Rising,' 'Bronson') declare their love for each other -- and builds from there. They field a question from Jesus in Santa Fe, N.M. ("You'd think Jesus would already know [the answer]," Gosling observes), talk about their bro-mance and telekinetic connection, and argue over who came up with the idea to have Gosling kiss co-star Carey Mulligan. There's lots more amusing weirdness in the video, so click play and enjoy, and don't forget to check out 'Drive,' which opens wide this weekend.
- The Best of Hot People Looking Hot in 2011 [NextMovie]
- The Top Five Super Bowl Halftime Shows [Urban Daily]
- The Most Pirated Movies of All Time [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The ‘Kindergarten Cop’ Kids: Where Are They Now? [Screen Junkies]
- 'SNL': Best & Worst Moments of 2011 [EW]
- The Worst Players Who Made the Most Money [Bleacher Report]
- The Best Reviewed Films of 2011 [Rotten Tomatoes]
- The Most Annoying Reality TV Stars of 2011 [HitFix]
From Our Partners
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013
- RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects
- Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake?
- Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh
- More From Rotten Tomatoes