Jason Biggs on the Joys of Marriage
Actor Jason Biggs has been involved in some iconic movie scenes (his special relationship with a pie in 'American Pie' comes to mind), but for him the defining moment in his life was when he married his wife, actress Jenny Mollen. Marriage, he says, changed his priorities -- "We really are a team right now" -- and he believes that getting married vaulted him into adulthood.
It's such a lesson in commitment -- you can't run for the hills anymore.
Biggs' love for his wife is truly an "aw shucks" story, but when we went out on the street to talk to ordinary people about marriage, we got some surprisingly varied responses. To the people we interviewed, marriage can create "expectations that you can't really fulfill," but sometimes (as Jason Biggs would agree) it also "makes you more whole."
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Interviews
More Defining Moments
From Our Partners
- Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake?
- Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh
- Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Video Interviews with Katie Aselton & Lake Bell of Black Rock
- More From Rotten Tomatoes