- Sarah Palin will be hosting Sarah Palin's Alaska, a travel show expounding the virtues of her home state for The Learning Channel.
- Robert Culp, star of such series as I Spy (in which he co-starred with Bill Cosby) and The Greatest American Hero has passed away at the age of 79.
- A San Diego judge has described Dr. Phil as a "charlatan" for his failure to properly help a pair of chronic shoplifters.
- According to none other than Zach Braff himself, Scrubs will not be returning for another season.
- Charlie Sheen's latest stay in rehab has taken a toll on his show Two and a Half Men which will now deliver 22 shows for the current season instead of the planned 24.
- ...and finally, Sissy Spacek will be joining Skeet Ulrich in a pilot for a new CBS medical dram.
- The Best of Hot People Looking Hot in 2011 [NextMovie]
- The Top Five Super Bowl Halftime Shows [Urban Daily]
- The Most Pirated Movies of All Time [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The ‘Kindergarten Cop’ Kids: Where Are They Now? [Screen Junkies]
- 'SNL': Best & Worst Moments of 2011 [EW]
- The Worst Players Who Made the Most Money [Bleacher Report]
- The Best Reviewed Films of 2011 [Rotten Tomatoes]
- The Most Annoying Reality TV Stars of 2011 [HitFix]
Add a Comment