- Although there's been no official offer yet, Barry Manilow has expressed an interest in appearing on Glee and allowing the show to use his songs.
- Star Trek nerd-dom has reached an all time high... or low depending on your perspective. A microscopic replica of the Enterprise D has been constructed at one-billionth (pinky on lower lip, Dr. Evil fans) scale.
- Check out this video from ABC which covers the vile things Ben Linus has done on Lost all set to the song "Ben" which is Michael Jackson's ode to a rat.
- While everyone seems to be wondering if Conan O'Brien will end up at Fox, two companies have approached the former Tonight Show host about doing a syndicated show.
- Good news for Amy Poehler and her husband Will Arnett: their second child is on the way, but it looks like Poehler's character on Parks and Recreation will not be doing the same.
- ...and speaking of babies, Wonder Years star (and recent Big Bang Theory guest star) Danica McKellar is expecting her first child.
- The Best of Hot People Looking Hot in 2011 [NextMovie]
- The Top Five Super Bowl Halftime Shows [Urban Daily]
- The Most Pirated Movies of All Time [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The ‘Kindergarten Cop’ Kids: Where Are They Now? [Screen Junkies]
- 'SNL': Best & Worst Moments of 2011 [EW]
- The Worst Players Who Made the Most Money [Bleacher Report]
- The Best Reviewed Films of 2011 [Rotten Tomatoes]
- The Most Annoying Reality TV Stars of 2011 [HitFix]
Add a Comment