- Devilfish, an underwater horror flick that was to have been produced and directed by B-movie king Bert I. Gordon. Presumably this is no relation to the Lamberto Bava film Devil Fish.
- Devil's Riff was a live action/animated fantasy flick from the folks who made Yellow Submarine and Godspell with music by the Electric Light Orchestra. Damn, I would have paid to see that.
- There are two ads for an unproduced movie called The Department Store. Based on the bullet hole riddled logo this was to have been an action film of some kind. It was supposed to start shooting in July 1977 with Brian Hutton directing. He was replaced by a director named Bruce Geller for the second ad, but the film never materialized.
- Some of the film's listed did actually get made but are included because of a title change like Mati which was eventually released as Beyond Reason and was the only feature film directed by Telly Savalas.
- The Best of Hot People Looking Hot in 2011 [NextMovie]
- The Top Five Super Bowl Halftime Shows [Urban Daily]
- The Most Pirated Movies of All Time [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The ‘Kindergarten Cop’ Kids: Where Are They Now? [Screen Junkies]
- 'SNL': Best & Worst Moments of 2011 [EW]
- The Worst Players Who Made the Most Money [Bleacher Report]
- The Best Reviewed Films of 2011 [Rotten Tomatoes]
- The Most Annoying Reality TV Stars of 2011 [HitFix]
Add a Comment
From Our Partners
- Weekly Ketchup: Fox and Marvel Both Courting Quicksilver for Comic Blockbusters
- Critics Consensus: Fast & Furious 6 is Certified Fresh
- Red Carpet Photos with Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Gina Carano and More
- Video: The Hangover Part III Cast Interviews
- Total Recall: Bradley Cooper's Best Movies
- More From Rotten Tomatoes