- The Pee-Wee Herman Show is returning to the stage. Can the return to TV be far behind?
- Flashforward is going on hiatus and here's a sneak peek at The Deep End, the show that's replacing it.
- Alan Yang, one of the writers on NBC's Parks and Recreation has sold Fox his pitch for a sitcom called Jackpot.
- Rest easy, fans of dreadful 80s sitcoms, Small Wonder will finally be appearing on DVD this February.
- We all know how awesome The Big Bang Theory is, and now they've got the ratings to prove it.
- ...and finally, just because it's so weird it will make your head spin, here's Carl Reiner auditioning for Snoop Dogg on The Tonight Show.
- The Best of Hot People Looking Hot in 2011 [NextMovie]
- The Top Five Super Bowl Halftime Shows [Urban Daily]
- The Most Pirated Movies of All Time [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The ‘Kindergarten Cop’ Kids: Where Are They Now? [Screen Junkies]
- 'SNL': Best & Worst Moments of 2011 [EW]
- The Worst Players Who Made the Most Money [Bleacher Report]
- The Best Reviewed Films of 2011 [Rotten Tomatoes]
- The Most Annoying Reality TV Stars of 2011 [HitFix]
Add a Comment
From Our Partners
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013
- RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects
- Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake?
- Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh
- More From Rotten Tomatoes