- Over at The Squad, they run down the top TV stories of 2008, including the decline of Heroes, Tina Fey's impersonation of Sarah Palin, the economy's effect on the TV industry and so much more.
- Luckily my neighbors are quiet and keep to themselves, but TV neighbors tend to cause a bit more trouble. Check out this list of the most annoying TV neighbors.
- Have you always wanted to create your own t-shirt and also happen to be a big fan of NBC's The Office? Well how about entering this contest where the winner will have their shirts sold in the NBC store. Cool.
- Who said Christmas was over? Check out seven of the greatest Christmas-related Saturday Night Live sketches.
- The online premiere of the cult HBO show Flight of the Conchords scored 250,000 viewers. This begs the question: Should more TV shows premiere online? (And speaking of, watch the pilot episode of Showtime's The United States of Tara -- which was written by Diablo Cody -- over here using the password, 'tara'.)
- The Best of Hot People Looking Hot in 2011 [NextMovie]
- The Top Five Super Bowl Halftime Shows [Urban Daily]
- The Most Pirated Movies of All Time [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The ‘Kindergarten Cop’ Kids: Where Are They Now? [Screen Junkies]
- 'SNL': Best & Worst Moments of 2011 [EW]
- The Worst Players Who Made the Most Money [Bleacher Report]
- The Best Reviewed Films of 2011 [Rotten Tomatoes]
- The Most Annoying Reality TV Stars of 2011 [HitFix]
Add a Comment