- First sign of Armageddon: Paula Abdul is looking to leave American Idol.
- Desperate Housewives is looking to bring Governor Sarah Palin on in a guest spot. But here's the big question: Is she really that desperate?
- Fan gets turned away for free taping of The Daily Show, and then writes a giant, stalker-ish rant for The Huffington Post.
- Kona Gallagher chips in with her Undercover hotties: ten guys on TV I secretly love. Not sure I get the Vincent D'Onofrio fixation, but I do dig the dude on Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
- MADTV gets canceled ... and we'd point you toward the protests, but it seems the show's four fans didn't put up much of a fight.
- And finally, here's one to brighten the mood: TV 101: How Friends caused the current financial crisis. Damn you Joey!
- The Best of Hot People Looking Hot in 2011 [NextMovie]
- The Top Five Super Bowl Halftime Shows [Urban Daily]
- The Most Pirated Movies of All Time [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The ‘Kindergarten Cop’ Kids: Where Are They Now? [Screen Junkies]
- 'SNL': Best & Worst Moments of 2011 [EW]
- The Worst Players Who Made the Most Money [Bleacher Report]
- The Best Reviewed Films of 2011 [Rotten Tomatoes]
- The Most Annoying Reality TV Stars of 2011 [HitFix]
Add a Comment
From Our Partners
- Weekly Ketchup: Fox and Marvel Both Courting Quicksilver for Comic Blockbusters
- Critics Consensus: Fast & Furious 6 is Certified Fresh
- Red Carpet Photos with Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Gina Carano and More
- Video: The Hangover Part III Cast Interviews
- Total Recall: Bradley Cooper's Best Movies
- More From Rotten Tomatoes