- According to the Tarantino Archives, funnyman Mike Myers (Austin Powers) has signed up for a "small" role in Quentin Tarantino's Inglorious Bastards. He'll join what's shaping up to be the oddest cast of the decade: Brad Pitt, Simon Pegg, Eli Roth, BJ Novak, David Krumholtz and Nastassja Kinski. Bizarre ... but lets see where he goes with it.
- Martin Freeman, who you should recognize from the ever-awesome Hot Fuzz, has picked up a starring role opposite Ashley Jensen in Nativity. The Debbie Isitt film focuses on "two rival English schools vying to outdo each other in the annual Christmas play." It sounds like it could be fun, although I'm sure it could be helped or hurt by the likes of Hamlet 2. Unfortunately we have a while to wait and see. IMDb has it tentatively set for a 2010 release.
- Calamity Jane, otherwise known as Robin Weigert when she's not on Deadwood, has signed on to Renee Zellweger's indie film My One and Only. This is that George Hamilton picture based on his memories of the 1950s, when his mom set out to find him a new dad. In the meantime, she has a slew of other movies on the way, including Synecdoche, New York and The Private Lives of Pippa Lee.
- Finally, we have an answer to the rumors. In January, Jessica alerted us to rumors that Maggie Grace was taking over Sarah Michelle Gellar's role in the big-screen version of American McGee's Alice. Well, they were half right... Instead of replacing Buffy, Grace is replacing Mischa Barton in Malice in Wonderland. Yes, she will play Alice in Simon Fellows' film, which is finally getting off the ground.
- The Best of Hot People Looking Hot in 2011 [NextMovie]
- The Top Five Super Bowl Halftime Shows [Urban Daily]
- The Most Pirated Movies of All Time [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The ‘Kindergarten Cop’ Kids: Where Are They Now? [Screen Junkies]
- 'SNL': Best & Worst Moments of 2011 [EW]
- The Worst Players Who Made the Most Money [Bleacher Report]
- The Best Reviewed Films of 2011 [Rotten Tomatoes]
- The Most Annoying Reality TV Stars of 2011 [HitFix]
Add a Comment
From Our Partners
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013
- RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects
- Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake?
- Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh
- More From Rotten Tomatoes