- Picking up a role in Lindsay Lohan's I Know Who Killed Me probably wasn't the best move, but Marc Senter is following it up with a number of alternatives. He's got two horror flicks on the way, Wicked Lake and Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever, plus two new films -- Hippy and Ironclad. However, maybe he didn't learn his lesson because it seems that Hippy is a flick starring Lohan. If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!
- Next up is 30 Rock's towheaded Cerie, Katrina Bowden. It seems that she's just finished filming Sex Drive with James Marsden. This is that weird teen sex comedy that Jessica blogged about the other day. Unfortunately, there's no word on who she plays -- an object of teen affection, I would assume. Whatever the case, her career is definitely moving forward from her first gig as an actress in a Fall Out Boy music video.
- And last, but not least, we have Johnny Simmons, who is going to get a hand on Jennifer's Body. Yes, he's nabbed himself a lead role in Diablo Cody's pic, although exactly who he is playing remains to be seen. This should be a good balance between all the roles that the new actor has on his plate -- heroes, family flicks, and horror... After his stint as the kid in Evan Almighty, he's filmed The Spirit, and is currently dealing with that Hotel for Dogs.
- The Best of Hot People Looking Hot in 2011 [NextMovie]
- The Top Five Super Bowl Halftime Shows [Urban Daily]
- The Most Pirated Movies of All Time [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The ‘Kindergarten Cop’ Kids: Where Are They Now? [Screen Junkies]
- 'SNL': Best & Worst Moments of 2011 [EW]
- The Worst Players Who Made the Most Money [Bleacher Report]
- The Best Reviewed Films of 2011 [Rotten Tomatoes]
- The Most Annoying Reality TV Stars of 2011 [HitFix]
Add a Comment