- So we've been filling you in on the upcoming Terminator 4 sequel, which last had rumors of an Arnie return. Now the folks at JoBlo say that Nick Stahl is considering a return in the role that Edward Furlong made famous. (He is part of the "option package" for upcoming sequels.) I'd be surprised if he didn't. We've been robbed of Carnivale, and he's already wrapped up the other films on his docket -- Quid Pro Quo, Ferris Wheel and The Speed of Thought.
- I've finally got some more news for you on Zach Braff's upcoming flick, Andrew Henry's Meadow. In March, there were rumblings that he would be penning an adaptation with his brother, Adam, and Barry Sonnenfeld was in talks to direct it. In an interview with VH1, he's now saying that Cory Edwards will be directing the film, which Braff describes as "if Terry Gilliam had directed The Goonies." It will be his first live-action movie, so I'm curious to see how he deals with the outcast kids who team up to save their parents, like Erik described here.
- Finally, there's more cast to add to the upcoming thriller that Jessica Barnes told us about last month, Pathology, which stars super-absorby hero Milo Ventimiglia. He, Alyssa Milano and Lauren Lee Smith will be joined by Keir O'Donnell, who was one of the Clearys in Wedding Crashers, Michael Weston whose last feature role was the dysfunctional dumpee in The Last Kiss and Mei Melancon, who was Psylocke in X-Men: The Last Stand. The film will get shopped at Cannes, and I'm sure someone will pick it up. What studio can refuse a bunch of young actors starring as medical students who make a game to see who can commit the perfect murder?
- The Best of Hot People Looking Hot in 2011 [NextMovie]
- The Top Five Super Bowl Halftime Shows [Urban Daily]
- The Most Pirated Movies of All Time [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The ‘Kindergarten Cop’ Kids: Where Are They Now? [Screen Junkies]
- 'SNL': Best & Worst Moments of 2011 [EW]
- The Worst Players Who Made the Most Money [Bleacher Report]
- The Best Reviewed Films of 2011 [Rotten Tomatoes]
- The Most Annoying Reality TV Stars of 2011 [HitFix]
Add a Comment
From Our Partners
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013
- RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects
- Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake?
- Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh
- More From Rotten Tomatoes