Variety has reported that the actor has partnered with Freddie writer Conrad Jackson to produce Manslaughter. The film was penned by Jackson, and the writer is also set to make his directorial debut with the feature. (I can't say that I have high hopes yet. Jackson's only listed work is for Freddie's terrible TV show.) The movie is about five college students who are "looking for fun" in the Philippines. The group gets involved in a manslaughter that they try to cover up, and then find themselves "scrambling for their lives." While Prinze Jr. will not star in the picture, because he's really a bit old for that now, he will be making a cameo in it. There is no word on the rest of the cast, but production is set to start next month in Los Angeles, so we will probably hear more about it soon enough.
- The Best of Hot People Looking Hot in 2011 [NextMovie]
- The Top Five Super Bowl Halftime Shows [Urban Daily]
- The Most Pirated Movies of All Time [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The ‘Kindergarten Cop’ Kids: Where Are They Now? [Screen Junkies]
- 'SNL': Best & Worst Moments of 2011 [EW]
- The Worst Players Who Made the Most Money [Bleacher Report]
- The Best Reviewed Films of 2011 [Rotten Tomatoes]
- The Most Annoying Reality TV Stars of 2011 [HitFix]
From Our Partners
- Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake?
- Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh
- Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Video Interviews with Katie Aselton & Lake Bell of Black Rock
- More From Rotten Tomatoes