- A grey-ish silver Dodge Ram was being hoisted into the air by a crane. The guy had no idea why, but hey ... it sounds fun, right?
- Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm (The Thing) will, at some point in the film, emerge from a wedding cake store with -- you guessed it -- wedding cakes. Two of them, to be precise.
- After acquiring said cakes, the dudes find Thing's car blocked in by vans. With the help of movie magic, Thing lifts his vehicle into the air and moves it to the road. I approve of this, it feels very comic book-y.
- The Thing was again sighted in full costume, and his brow is visibly thicker, which should please Four fans everywhere.
- The Best of Hot People Looking Hot in 2011 [NextMovie]
- The Top Five Super Bowl Halftime Shows [Urban Daily]
- The Most Pirated Movies of All Time [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The ‘Kindergarten Cop’ Kids: Where Are They Now? [Screen Junkies]
- 'SNL': Best & Worst Moments of 2011 [EW]
- The Worst Players Who Made the Most Money [Bleacher Report]
- The Best Reviewed Films of 2011 [Rotten Tomatoes]
- The Most Annoying Reality TV Stars of 2011 [HitFix]
Add a Comment