- Oh, here we go with another list that's going to tick off everyone: The 100 Greatest Movie Performances Of All-Time. How can you can even start such a list? You know you're going to leave off some performances, and you're going to add some performances just to seem hip and/or piss off people. For example, Nicole Kidman's in To Die For is ranked # 40, higher than James Dean's in Rebel Without A Cause, Humphrey Bogart's in The Maltese Falcon, Diane Keaton in Annie Hall, Spencer Tracy in Inherit The Wind, and Jessica Lange in Frances. Um...huh?
- Some exclusive photos from Sundance 2006, including pics of Robert Downey, Jr., Josh Hartnett, Jennifer Aniston, Joan Cusack, Matt Dillon, Jessica Biel, and Al Gore.
- Poll: which summer flick are you most looking forward to seeing? Superman Returns, X-Men 3, Mission: Impossible 3, The Da Vinci Code, or Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest?
- In the print edition only: a first look at The Da Vinci Code, pics of Jon Heder jumping around in the forest, sultry pics of Gretchen Mol, an interview with Thank You For Smoking director Jason Reitman, and an extensive behind the scenes look at the making of Mission: Impossible 3.
- The Best of Hot People Looking Hot in 2011 [NextMovie]
- The Top Five Super Bowl Halftime Shows [Urban Daily]
- The Most Pirated Movies of All Time [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The ‘Kindergarten Cop’ Kids: Where Are They Now? [Screen Junkies]
- 'SNL': Best & Worst Moments of 2011 [EW]
- The Worst Players Who Made the Most Money [Bleacher Report]
- The Best Reviewed Films of 2011 [Rotten Tomatoes]
- The Most Annoying Reality TV Stars of 2011 [HitFix]
Add a Comment