- "Our poor little Dogtown movie is going to be crushed by Star Wars." Emile Hirsch, star of Lords of Dogtown, sulks through dinner in Venice.
- Saving Face is "The first movie wholly about Chinese-Americans bankrolled by Hollywood since Disney released The Joy Luck Club in 1993." Ed Leibowitz explains how it got made.
- Terrence Rafferty on James Dean: "Dying young means never having to rebrand."
- Luis Mandoki, a Mexican-born director best known for a handful of irrisistibly drippy Hollywood romances (Message in a Bottle, White Palace), has gone back to his homeland to make a documentary about a highly-charged mayoral election.
- Joel Topcik timelines School of Rock vs. Rock School, allows doc director to vent.
- Blah blah blah Jane Fonda is old, blah blah blah let's figure out what to do about that.
- The Best of Hot People Looking Hot in 2011 [NextMovie]
- The Top Five Super Bowl Halftime Shows [Urban Daily]
- The Most Pirated Movies of All Time [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The ‘Kindergarten Cop’ Kids: Where Are They Now? [Screen Junkies]
- 'SNL': Best & Worst Moments of 2011 [EW]
- The Worst Players Who Made the Most Money [Bleacher Report]
- The Best Reviewed Films of 2011 [Rotten Tomatoes]
- The Most Annoying Reality TV Stars of 2011 [HitFix]
Add a Comment
From Our Partners
- Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake?
- Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh
- Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Video Interviews with Katie Aselton & Lake Bell of Black Rock
- More From Rotten Tomatoes