- The Longest Yard: Don't pay any attention to the reviews! That Burt Reynolds is craaayyyzeeee! You saw what happened when we asked him to promote the movie - he cannot be contained!
- Madagascar: Tony Scott calls it "at least in part, a movie about what a bad idea it is to leave New York City." By the second paragraph he's wistfully referencing Bringing Up Baby - always a sure sign that the critic is bored. David Denby says it's a film "mismanaged pretty much from start to finish."
- Saving Face: "As a romantic dramedy, Saving Face sort of, kind of works, despite the fact that it’s basically a roundelay of recurring cliches and ancient movie conventions that have been recycled countless times." Ryan Stewart reviewed the Chinese-American lesbians-in-crisis indie earlier this week.
- Bomb the System: Teenagers, graffiti, Manahttan. According to Stephen Holden, it "might be described as soulful pulp; cult recognition awaits it."
- The Fearless Freaks: "An all-access fan's valentine" to the Flaming Lips - but, says Dennis Lim, it's "as artfully scrappy and likably wide-eyed as its subjects".
- The Best of Hot People Looking Hot in 2011 [NextMovie]
- The Top Five Super Bowl Halftime Shows [Urban Daily]
- The Most Pirated Movies of All Time [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The ‘Kindergarten Cop’ Kids: Where Are They Now? [Screen Junkies]
- 'SNL': Best & Worst Moments of 2011 [EW]
- The Worst Players Who Made the Most Money [Bleacher Report]
- The Best Reviewed Films of 2011 [Rotten Tomatoes]
- The Most Annoying Reality TV Stars of 2011 [HitFix]
Add a Comment
From Our Partners
- Weekly Ketchup: Fox and Marvel Both Courting Quicksilver for Comic Blockbusters
- Critics Consensus: Fast & Furious 6 is Certified Fresh
- Red Carpet Photos with Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Gina Carano and More
- Video: The Hangover Part III Cast Interviews
- Total Recall: Bradley Cooper's Best Movies
- More From Rotten Tomatoes